- Dual 18650
- YiHi SX450 Chipset
- Replaceable side doors
- Zinc Alloy & Stainless Steel Body
- Supports 0.0001 Ohm resistance
- Software Client’s “Intelligent Taste Control System SXi-Q”
- Nickel, Titanium, & Stainless Modes
- Powerful +
- Onboard Balance Charging
- Custom your own Logo&Menu.
- Support all TC wire SS/Ti/Ni… to 0.0001ohm coil resistance.
What I think:
In many people’s opinion including mine, the SX Mini mods have all been stellar devices that work well and prove to be quite durable as well. The SX chip is awesome and I can only imagine that this 450 is going to be great as well. Overall, I can’t wait for this thing to drop. It looks to have the standard button that we have come to be used to and the shape and look of it keep the minimalist classy look that SX mini has had in the past. When I first saw dual 18650, I was worried about size, but it seems that it is engineered to keep as small of a size as possible and have comfortable form factor. I am just generally excited for this 450 chip and dual battery capability combined with the balanced charging.